Alright, I shall return to the topic slightly. I think I need something of worth to blog about because -- and I'm not hoping for a string serenade here -- my life is really not 'of worth' when it comes to blogging. I tried this website called Plinky, which offers you questions/topics, supposedly for you to blog about, but they are rather ridiculous questions/topics, if you ask me. So how does one go about being inspired on blog topics? How does one stay motivated and fresh when it comes to blogging?
The whole Book Club I was hoping to partake in and the Book Review portion here, didn't really come to fruition as I am just too busy these days, my mind is rather preoccupied by other things!
OK, OK, so I'll give you a little update.
- R and his housemates have started a band for which R is the drummer and I may or may not be the singer (it's undecided)
- I want to teach myself the guitar (I might be getting a second hand-me-down guitar)
- In 2 weeks time, I officially start the 3rd and final year of my PhD
- I am addicted to Florence And The Machine's album, Lungs
- This year marks the centenary (100 years) of GirlGuiding, for which the celebration launch party was the weekend just gone
- I want to learn to make my own jewellery and sew my own clothes (yup, a sewing machine would be required)
- I watched District 9 last night = weird
- A bunch of friends and I have started a 'Film Club', which I may or may not keep you posted on :P
- I went to Glasgow for PhD purposes and was sure all academics there thought I was actually an r-tard
- I narrowly missed out on the chance to go to South Africa as part of my PhD this week. Nice, just bloomin' wonderful.
- I need to find a nice dress to attend R's cousin's wedding next month
- In roughly 18 weeks, I should be an auntie!
Well, that should do. Toodles!