- 300g (10.5 oz) plain flour
- 15ml (1tbsp) baking powder
- 100g (3.5 oz) caster sugar
- 100g (3.5 oz) butter
- 2 medium eggs
- 200ml (7fl oz) milk
- 150g (5.5 oz) raspberries
- 100g (3.5 oz) Somerfield white chocolate
- Muffin cases
- Preheat oven to 200°C, 400°F, gas mark 6.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into a large bowl.
- Add the sugar.
- Melt the butter.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Pour the melted butter and the egg mix into the flour. Stir; take care not to over-mix.
- Stir in half of the raspberries. Cut the white chocolate into small chunks and stir in half of them.
- Arrange the paper cases in a muffin tin. Spoon the mixture between the cases. Dot with the remaining raspberries and chocolate chunks, pushing them in a little.
- Cook for 15–20 minutes until golden. Cool. Eat on same day if possible.