I first have to answer a few questions:
1. What is your most embarrassing moment of all time?
Maybe I'm not living enough if my most embarrassing moment is when I was 15? Our school was situated on top of a hill and anyone needing to get the bus home, had to descend said hill. One day, I managed to trip at the top of the hill. My initial thought was phew! I didn't roll all the way down. Then, I realised my skirt had flown over my head, I had unwillingly flashed my knickers to a large portion of my school, and one of the most popular and loudest people in school had been stood right behind me. The teasing began immediately, lasted the long walk to the bus stop during which I think I started crying (I didn't make it any better for myself did I?) and once we hit town, I saw my sister who I decided to report the incident to. She started shouting at this boy in defence of her poor, embarrassed sister. The next few days, maybe even weeks, at school were so embarrassing!
2. If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hmmm this is difficult. It would either be West Indian food (curried mutton, rice and peas is so delicious!) or Chinese dim sum, plenty of selection. If I really must choose, it would be home cooked West Indian food.
3. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Oooh I think I was quite young actually, I was in infants school so must have been about 5 or 6 years old. And I was convinced I was in love with him. I still remember his name; Jason. I think that's where my love affair with ethnic boys started. He was a little two timer though, kissing my best friend on the same day haha.
4. What is your browser home page?
iGoogle which includes weather reports for Manchester and my hometown of Walsall, my Google reader, Gmail, BBC News headlines, Date and Time, Horoscope, currency converter and Google Translate.
5. What colour you you never wear?
Ginger and red don't go well together at all!
6. Are you a nature lover or a city slicker?
50/50; I love camping, fishing, the outdoors, hiking and cycling but I do like to have regular transport, nice bars, cinemas and shops close by. It is nice to go somewhere at a moments notice. I couldn't live for any extended period of time in the middle of nowhere, waiting 3 hours for a bus.
7. If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
- To see my nan, grandad and uncle just one more time
- To have thinner, sexier legs. Yes, very superficial, I know!
- To own my own business, either selling stationery or cakes
8. Do you have any scars? How did you get them?
I have a few;
9. Have you ever seen a ghost?
- one of my knee from falling in the playground when I was about 9; my knew went full force into the very sharp corner of a brick, it bled a lot!
- one to the right of my chest when I was swimming at 12-ish; I stuck the locker pin into my chest as well as my swimming costume
- one to the left side of my nose when a doctor prescribed too high a dosage of hydrocortisone cream for my face (you're not even supposed to use it on the face!) when I was a baby; something like 5.0 instead of 0.5. What a plonker! But you can't really see it much now.
10. What is your dream job?
To be a scientific editor.
Now I have to pass this onto 10 fellow bloggers. But I'm going to cheat and just choose 5. Here ya go!