The theme this week was what is on your real to do list this week?
- Household chores:
laundry, clean bathroom, vacuum (hoover), etc.
- Complete my replacement passport application form I dropped it in a gutter on what seemed to be one of Bristol's rainiest days last month and the photo page is a little distorted, to say the least
- Pay my credit card bill
- Resist buying a camera!
- Purchase fabric and innards for 3 cushions
- Book train ticket to Manchester for 4 March
- Finalise and practise my talk for "Showcasing Womens Careers in Physics" event in Manchester on 5 March
- Work: put together the journal's statistics and annual performance report for the Board Meeting in London on 14 March
- Book hotel in London for the same weekend
- Pay for my Wireless Festival 2014 ticket
- Prepare for parents potentially visiting on Sunday (yup, tomorrow) This is mainly buying milk for teas
- Finish sewing the apron from my sewing class
- Blog: Sewing Saturday, a recipe and maybe more
- Go to the cinema I'd like to see Her and Inside Llewyn Davis
- Plan (think about?) menu for birthday dinner party on 22 February
- Get ready for restarting Project 365 on 23 February
- Not freak out about turning 29
- Read another book this month Probably The Handmaid's Tale
- Visit The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2014 exhibition at Bristol's M Shed See Angela's great post to learn more
a) Why are so many of my to-do list items financially orientated?! b) It is perhaps a sliiiightly optimistic to-do list for one week. Some items might just have to roll over into next week.